Tuesday 28 September 2010

LOVE HARVARD & HIS REFERENCE


Tuesday 28th September
Harvard Reference Task- Feedback & Assigned new task for Russian Constructivism.
Disappointing feedback from Italian Futurists Harvard referencing task.  The only positive was the successful use of web pages in my bibliography but otherwise it was poorly referenced and I need to work on this aspect as it has been stressed by Neil how vital it is to understand and apply this form of reference with all our future project work if we are to expect the grades to move forward on the course.
Later the day in a study centre at Cannock College I came upon a pamphlet, ‘Harvard Referencing for Published Materials which appears to be quite a good little guide to all the various types of material you can include in work I submit. I would cite it within this blog but aside from the title it offered no clue as to the contributors so I assume the college plagiarised it themselves ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment