Saturday 29 January 2011

3D Buzz & YouTube Maya Content Access


Saturday 29th January 2011


Signing up to 3D Buzz. Given I need to step-up the 3D, side if I am to make the Auriga brief a realistic goal then I figure signing up to as many free or ‘affordable’ sites on-line that will help with the steep 3D learning curve must help. So as from now I am a proud member of the 3D Buzz on-line community





More Downloading …
Keeping up the mood another recommendation to flood myself with free content in the name of using Maya with some proficiency was to download a programme that lets me download Youtube video’s as this is a great source of ‘free’ on-line content. So now I have ‘Wondershare Free YouTube Downloader and will be scouring YouTube to see if it works and filling my drive with content.



No comments:

Post a Comment